Child Success Center Seeking Qualified Occupational Therapist –
Child Success Center- Santa Monica, CA is looking to hire a part time and/or full time Pediatric Occupational Therapist with 2-5 years of experience.
Come work in our fun, creative, multi-disciplinary team, in a State of the Art Sensory Integration Gym, 8 blocks from the Pacific Ocean in Santa Monica, CA.
You will be surrounded by 10 experienced therapists who are available to mentor and support your personal and professional growth. Additional mentorship with an OT that has over 30 years of experience will help you hone in on assessment and treatment skills.
Responsibilities and Duties for this Pediatrics Occupational Therapist
- Assessment and treatment of varied pediatrics diagnosis
- Strong skills for report writing and treatment notes
- Strong interpersonal skills to support and guide families
- Knowledge and experience with implantation of pediatrics occupational therapy assessment tools
Qualifications: Candidate must be a qualified Occupational Therapists with:
- CA state licensure
- Pediatric Occupational Therapy experience in working with a variety of disorders
- A playful therapy approach with a passion to work with children
- Sensory Integration Training and or experience
- Strong documentation and writing skills
- Strong organizational skills, self-initiative and desire for ongoing learning
- A family-centered approach to intervention and strong collaborative skills.
- Varied caseload including school aged children, early intervention and social-skills programs
- Program development opportunities
- Generous time-off policy
- Medical benefits and opportunity for flexible schedule full time /part time.
- Professional development and continuing education opportunities
Job Types: Part-time/Full-time
Please call – 310.899.9597 or email – firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.