Child Success Center’s summer Math program helps children struggling with math to more easily understand the concept of numbers and what they represent. The multi-sensory approach to learning that we use provides more “connecting points” for the child to comprehend math and number concepts. As students become more comfortable working with numbers, confidence and enjoyment soars – encouraging them to take on new math and learning challenges and to grow even further.
Our summer math program will help your child:
- Understand number concepts and the meaning of operations such as “addition”
- Develop automatic mental imagery recall of number symbols and what they represent
- Acquire an understanding of the steps necessary for math computation
- Learn math solutions to real life applications such as time and money
- Learn to solve word problems